Sunday, August 16, 2009

Vegan Quinoa Peanut Butter Cookies

One of the things I really like about writing for Suite 101, besides the fact that it allows me to write what I want to and earn some money (though not a lot as of right now), is that it is encouraging me to experiment with cooking and baking. A few weeks ago, I posted a recipe for simple vegan waffles, which turned out to be pretty popular, the most popular of my articles so far. So, this past week, I posted a recipe for Vegan Quinoa PB cookies. I've been moderately obsessed with eating more quinoa (I have a recipe for quinoa chocolate chip cookies up on vegweb), but apparently only in cookie form.

Anyway, I'm usually the type of person to just follow recipes, and now I'm creating/inventing/toying with them, which I really like. Nothing has completely flopped yet, thank goodness. If you want to see the cookie recipe, you'll have to click over to Suite 101, since I can't legally repost it here just yet.

No comments: